Sailsquare is the #1 sailing holiday marketplace in Europe. The platform connects local skippers and curious travellers from all over the world who wish to have a unique experience at sea. The startup has raised €3.4 million since its formation in 2013.
With teams in both Paris and Milan, we have a team of 24 passionate people, who share a common dream of: making sailing experiences accessible to all. More than 25,000 curious travellers have already trusted us and set sail!
Passion, perseverance, collaboration, and a striving for excellence are the essential ingredients to be both a great sailor, and to become a treasured member of the Sailsquare team. We recruit people who create their own route, are curious of discovering the unknown, and everyday take risks, and learn from their experiences.
Working happily in both Paris and Milan, but we meet on a sailboat when we can.
We prefer flip flops to ties and both offices reflect the personality of the company: fun, comfortable, bright, and original. All of that, and both are close to metro stations.
Customer Operations Specialist
You will immediately be actively integrated into the Operations Team as a Customer Operations Specialist with the aim of guaranteeing a high quality service to the platform's users, skippers and customers, in French or German and English. The multilingual customer service activity (Italian, French, English, German and Spanish) is a multi-channel service via email, chat and telephone that allows us to offer technical and sales support to our customers, receiving requests and proactively reporting any weaknesses to the Team, with the aim of constantly improving the service offered.
During the first few months, you will also work closely with the Communication & Marketing Team on the production of French/German-language content. You will be trained in particular in the creation of social posts, newsletters and DEMs, in order to help create content for the French/German and English markets.
Passion, curiosity, proactivity, striving for continuous improvement, collaboration and respect for others are the characteristics we look for in each person and the values in which we believe.
Are you ready to join the crew?
- Providing travelers with a high level of assistance, helping them choose the experience that best suits their needs;
- Listening to travelers and skippers, interacting with them to understand their needs and respond promptly in case of critical issues, proposing solutions within the team;
- Contribute to the updating and translation of the knowledge base;
- Take part in the scouting and onboarding of new skippers;
- Respond promptly to phone calls, emails and written requests;
- Collaborate with the Communication Team on the production of small language content.
- You are native French or German speaker and have an excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- You recently graduated or are about to graduate soon, and looking for a first challenging experience to launch yourself into the world of work;
- You have great written and verbal communication skills and a strong aptitude for customer relationship management;
- Experienced in the use of Google Office Suite applications (Gmail, Gdocs, Gtalk, etc.);
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of working in a growing digital startup;
- Friends and colleagues describe you as a well organized person;
- You are sociable, curious and creative person with a positive attitude;
- Basic knowledge of the Italian language is a plus.
What we offer
Contract: Internship 6 + 3 months
Place of work: Milan
- Work in an open, collaborative and, let's face it, fun environment;
- Learn how to use the most modern and state-of-the-art CRM & Help desk tools;
- Become part of the core team of the company that is changing the world of nautical tourism.
Do you think you are the right person for us?
Send us your CV, cover letter or whatever you think is the right way to introduce yourself and what you have done so far. Tell us what you would improve at Sailsquare: creativity will be rewarded!Send your application