This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
For those who know the Canaries, you know that they are the summer around the corner! A few hours flight from Italy and winter breaks.
This New Year we have chosen a new destination, to be discovered together: Gran Canaria!
We will embark to the south of the island on comfortable and modern boats, to enjoy a week of lots of sailing, relaxation, sun and ... some dive !!
At the evenings in the bay alternate the restaurants of the splendid coast of Gran Canaria and, with a little 'help from the weather, we will also route on Tenerife.
It 's the ideal holiday if you too like us can not wait to break the winter with a bit' of heat, sailing and many friends.
Peter and I will be on board, but if we are enough we will add a second boat and we will do a mini flotilla.
Sun Odyssey 519
Boat with 5 double cabins (4 double, 1 with bunk bed) and 3 bathrooms, launched in 2017. It can accommodate up to 12 passengers. Comfortable and ample space both on deck and under deck for a comfortable sailing trip.
Our trip starts here
Pasito Blanco, Spagna
Saturday 29 December from 14:00 until Saturday 29 December at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Pasito Blanco, Spagna
Saturday 5 January from 9:00 until Saturday 5 January at 10:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
You fly on Las Palmas. To date (October 10) the flights to / from Bergamo with RyanAir cost € 400.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Asciugamani a bordo (opzionali) - 10€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.