This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The idea for this week (extendable to 10 days eventually) is to leave from the south of Tenerife next to the airport to go to La Gomera on the one hand, a true gem, by greeting the pilot whales on the road.
After a day of rest or anchorage there, we will set sail for the island of La Palma , where we will stop to the east and / or west, according to the desires of the crew.
A day on land will then be scheduled to enjoy the magic of this unknown island. If it is decided to leave rather 10 days, we will also go through the island of El Hierro , more isolated, and at the forefront in terms of renewable energy and autonomy.
Jeanneau Sun Magic 44
The Sun magic 44 is a very seaworthy sloop that is proven to tackle the Atlantic safely. Team version, this boat is team of 4 double cabins to welcome you. Charming mahogany interior, it has all the equipment necessary for a comfortable cruise;
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 10 July from 17:00 until Wednesday 10 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 20 July from 10:00 until Saturday 20 July at 10:00
Reviews of Ben
Other important information
You do not need any specific equipment to grab: lifejackets, harnesses, gloves are provided. There are also waxed on board but I doubt that you will need it at this time of the year. A few sets of fins and masks / snorkels on board. For the possible visits on land, excursions and others, you will take what you will need according to the program: walking shoes The airport is in 10 min by taxi of the marina, there is also a bus.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.