Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Theoretical and practical initiation to sailing: Around Lanzarote and La Graciosa"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
During this stay, we will tour Lanzarot , passing through Arrecife the capital, Playa Blanca to the south , and the island of La Graciosa to the north of Lanzarote, where we will stop over to discover its secrets.
Given the body of water, it is possible to consider one or two nights at anchor as well. From then on, we will do several navigations at different speeds, allowing those who wish to discover sailing in depth, and others to enjoy it in complete relaxation. The emphasis will be on learning and / or refreshing the knowledge of team members
I know the islands by heart, having sailed there for more than 6 years, whether it is the nature, gastronomy, culture and history plans, the various good plans (dives, paragliding ...)
Jeanneau Sun Magic 44
The Sun magic 44 is a very seaworthy sloop that is proven to tackle the Atlantic safely. Team version, this boat is team of 4 double cabins to welcome you. Charming mahogany interior, it has all the equipment necessary for a comfortable cruise;
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 March from 17:00 until Saturday 13 March at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 20 March from 12:00 until Saturday 20 March at 12:00
Reviews of Ben
Other important information
You do not need any specific equipment to embark: life jackets, harnesses, gloves are provided. There are also oilskins on board but I doubt you are going to need them at this time of year
A few sets of fins and masks / snorkels on board. For any shore visits, hikes and more, you will take what you need according to the program: walking shoes etc.
The airport is 10 minutes by taxi from the marina, there is also a bus. The program will be established with the first registrants, as well as the "spirit of the week" (sports, adventure, relaxation etc ...)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.