For travellers from 28 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "ABSOLUTE DISCOVERY - Bahamas Exuma Cays in Catamaran"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Attention: there are still 3 flights available from Milan for € 700.00. Contact us via the message area for more info.
The Absolute DISCOVERY cruise is the fleet dedicated to lovers of relaxation, the sea, unspoiled nature and discovery.
We have organized an itinerary that will take you to discover all the beauties of one of the earthly paradises: the Exuma Cays. A navigation between protected islands, breathtaking beaches, coral reefs and fish of a thousand colors .
Drop the peaks, set sail from the harbor, explore and dream ... this is the Absolute DISCOVERY Bahamas:
- who participates: girls aged 30 to 45 ;
- where to sail: Bahamas Islands - Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park;
- expected participants: 24. The experience is already confirmed;
- experience required: no sailing skills are required, all crews will be coordinated by one of our skippers;
The Bahamas are an archipelago of 700 islands and atolls located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba and east of Florida. Caribbean "dream" destination par excellence, it is famous for its impalpable beaches of white and pink sand, its turquoise seabed with an incredible wealth of tropical fish and one of the largest coral reefs in the world . Thanks to the Gulf Stream, the Bahamas have a mild climate all year round, with temperatures ranging between 20 ° to 30 ° C. The best time to reach this destination is between February and May. Among the hundreds of islands, we have chosen an unprecedented itinerary among the Exuma Cays, sandy atolls that are part of the so-called "out islands", reality light years away from the luxury and worldliness of Nassau, Eleutheria and Grand Bahama. This area boasts an almost intact ecosystem that makes possible a huge range of nature tours, living unforgettable experiences both on the water and on land. The natural park, the scene of two 007 films and many scenes of "Pirates of the Caribbean", is unique in its kind thanks to its 455 square kilometers of sandy tongues and the extraordinary underwater environment considered one of the most beautiful in the Bahamas .
Program and itinerary
Boarding and disembarkation will take place in Nassau in order to avoid unnecessary additional costs for internal flights. The itinerary will allow you to visit all the most fascinating landings of the Natural Park both during navigation to the south and on returning to the landing base. The hulls used will be 3 catamarans of the “Lagoon” series of 12 meters capable of accommodating crews of 8 people in comfortable double cabins plus skipper.
- April 21> landing in Nassau and arrival in Palm Cay Marina (with the possibility of using a private beach, swimming pool, yacht club etc.), boarding of the crews and check-in of the hulls;
- April 22> morning of navigation to Highborn Cay, in the afternoon we will discover the Highborn scenery, where there will be the opportunity to admire and (for the bravest) swim with nurse sharks, night at anchor;
- April 23> morning of navigation towards Allan Cay, swimming on the beach populated by iguana, in the afternoon route to Warderick Wells, aperitif at sunset and night at anchor;
- April 24> day in Warderick Wells, visit to the Exuma Park with the possibility of shore walks, snorkeling on the reef and relaxation on the beach, night in the harbor;
- April 25> morning of navigation to Galiot Cut, snorkeling among the infinite tongues of white sand and relaxation on the beach, possibility of dinner on the beach guests of a "little farmer", night at anchor;
- April 26> morning of navigation to Staniel Cay, visit of the island and snorkeling in the famous cave of the 007 movie “Thunderbolt”, night at anchor;
- April 27> navigation on Nassau and arrival in Palm Cay Marina (with the possibility of using a private beach, swimming pool, yacht club, etc.);
- April 28> disembarkation of the crews and check-out of the hulls, departure for Italy in the evening.
PLEASE NOTE: as always on the boat, the program is to be considered completely indicative as it may vary depending on the weather
We also ask you to read all the additional info in the "More Info" section at the bottom of the experience card and both the skipper and the Sailsquare Customer Care are at your complete disposal to answer all your questions and help you book.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Lagoon 39 E Lagoon 400 - Prestige Line
- 2 o 4
Modern and functional boats represent the right balance between space and comfort. The hulls of this class can comfortably accommodate 8/10 crewmembers more? the skipper in four comfortable double cabins and two or four bathrooms, depending on the model. They have a comfortable dinette area with a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor dining table that allows you to fully enjoy lunches and dinners with sea views. Suitable for those looking for a comfortable and modern boat without exceeding the equipment and costs.
Our trip starts here
Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Saturday 21 April from 16:00 until Saturday 21 April at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Saturday 28 April from 9:00 until Saturday 28 April at 11:00
Reviews of Absolute Flotillas
Other important information
The displayed fee includes: accommodation in a double cabin on board the catamarans, skipper, linen, dinghy with outboard engine, management fee and insurance (€ 60 per person, including mandatory insurance coverage)
The participation fee does not include : transfers to and from the boarding base, airport transfers to and from the boarding base in Palm Cay Marina (approximately US $ 15 each way per person), on-board common fund (approximately US $ 25 per person per day, set up on site to cover food, fuel), starter pack (€ 80 per person to be paid at boarding to cover final cleaning, tourist and customs taxes, deposit insurance) , residual security deposit ( 200 euros per person), anything not expressly included.
Insurance and useful information
In 2018 Water Tribe activated more insurance protection for your sailing holiday. The management fee (mandatory and included) includes the health care policy which ensures health care, reimbursement of medical expenses incurred while traveling and damage to luggage.
No special vaccinations are required to embark in Nassau.
However, we remind all participants that the stopover in Miami, or in any other US airport, requires the completion of the ESTA certification, for which it is advisable to apply well in advance.
Contact the skipper for flight information and to join the purchasing group that can guarantee you return flights from Milan for € 870.
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Ass Allianz policy n ° 192652,
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack (80€) obbligatorio
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.