For travellers from 28 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "ABSOLUTE DISCOVERY - Bahamas Exuma Cays in Catamaran"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Attention: there are still 3 flights from Milan to € 700.00. Contact us via the message area for more info.
The Absolute DISCOVERY cruise is the fleet dedicated to lovers of relaxation, the sea, uncontaminated nature and discovery.
We have organized an itinerary that will take you to discover all the beauties of one of the earthly paradises: the Exuma Cays. A navigation between protected islands, breathtaking beaches, coral reefs and multi-colored fish .
Drop the peaks, sail from the harbor, explore and dream ... this is the Absolute DISCOVERY Bahamas:
- who participates: girls aged between 30 and 45 ;
- where to sail: Bahamas Islands - Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park;
- expected participants: 24. The experience is already confirmed;
- required experience: no sailing skills are required, all crews will be coordinated by one of our skippers;
The Bahamas are an archipelago of 700 islands and atolls located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba and east of Florida. Caribbean destination "dream" par excellence, is famous for its impalpable beaches of white and pink sand, its turquoise seabed with an incredible wealth of tropical fish and one of the world's largest coral reefs . Thanks to the Gulf Stream, the Bahamas have a mild climate all year round, with temperatures ranging from 20 ° to 30 ° C. The best time to reach this destination is between February and May. Among the hundreds of islands, we have chosen a new itinerary among the Exuma Cays, sandy atolls that are part of the so-called "out islands", far away from the luxury and worldliness of Nassau, Eleutheria and Grand Bahama. This area boasts an almost intact ecosystem that makes possible a wide range of nature tours, experiencing unforgettable experiences both in water and on land. The natural park, the scene of two films of 007 and many scenes of "Pirates of the Caribbean", is unique in its kind thanks to its 455 square kilometers of sandy languages and the extraordinary underwater environment considered one of the most beautiful in the Bahamas .
Program and itinerary
Boarding and disembarkation will take place in Nassau in order to avoid unnecessary additional costs for internal flights. The itinerary will allow you to visit all the most fascinating landings of the Natural Park both during the navigation to the South and the return to the landing base. The hulls used will be 3 catamarans of the series "Lagoon" of 12 meters able to accommodate crews of 8 people in comfortable double cabins plus skipper.
- 21 April> landing in Nassau and arrival in Palm Cay Marina (with the possibility to use private beach, swimming pool, yacht club, etc.), crews boarding and hull check-in;
- 22 April> morning of sailing to Highborn Cay, in the afternoon we will discover the scenarios of Highborn, where there will be the opportunity to admire and (for the bravest) swim with nurse sharks, night in the harbor;
- April 23> morning of sailing to Allan Cay, baths on the beach populated by iguana, in the afternoon route on Warderick Wells, aperitif at sunset and night in the harbor;
- April 24> day at Warderick Wells, visit to the Exuma Park with the possibility of walking on land, snorkelling on the reef and relaxing on the beach, night in the harbor;
- April 25th> morning of sailing to Galiot Cut, snorkeling among the endless white sand languages and relaxing on the beach, possibility of dinner on the beach guests of a "little farmer", night in the harbor;
- April 26th> morning of sailing towards Staniel Cay, visit of the island and snorkeling in the famous cave of the movie of 007 "Thunderbolt", night in the bay;
- 27 April> navigation on Nassau and arrival in Palm Cay Marina (with the possibility to use a private beach, swimming pool, yacht club, etc.);
- April 28> crew landing and check-out of the hulls, departure for Italy in the evening.
NOTE: as always on the boat the program is to be considered entirely indicative as it may undergo variations depending on the weather
We ask you to also read all the additional info in the "More Info" section at the bottom of the experience card and both the skipper and the Customer Care Sailsquare are at your disposal to answer all your questions and help you with your booking.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Lagoon 39 E Lagoon 400 - Prestige Line
- 2 o 4
Modern and functional boats represent the right balance between space and comfort. The hulls of this class can comfortably accommodate 8/10 crewmembers more? the skipper in four comfortable double cabins and two or four bathrooms, depending on the model. They have a comfortable dinette area with a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor dining table that allows you to fully enjoy lunches and dinners with sea views. Suitable for those looking for a comfortable and modern boat without exceeding the equipment and costs.
Our trip starts here
Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Saturday 21 April from 16:00 until Saturday 21 April at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Saturday 28 April from 9:00 until Saturday 28 April at 11:00
Reviews of Absolute Flotillas
Other important information
The fee includes: accommodation in a double cabin on board the catamarans, skipper, linen, dinghy with outboard engine, share of practical management and insurance (60 € per person, inclusive of mandatory insurance coverage)
The participation fee does not include : transfers to and from the boarding base, transfers from the airport to and from the boarding base at Palm Cay Marina (approximately US $ 15 each way per person), on-board general cargo (approximately 25 US $ per person per day, set up on site to cover food, fuel), starter pack (80 € person to be paid on board to cover final cleaning, tourist and customs fees, insurance on the deposit) , remaining deposit ( 200 euros per person), everything not expressly included.
Insurance and useful information
In 2018 Water Tribe activated more insurance protection for your sailing holiday. The practical management fee (mandatory and included) includes the health care policy that provides health care, reimbursement of medical expenses incurred while traveling and damage to baggage.
No special vaccinations are necessary to embark on Nassau.
However, we remind all participants that the stopover in Miami, or any other US airport, requires the compilation of the ESTA certification, for which it is convenient to make a request well in advance.
Contact the skipper for information on flights and to join the buying group that can guarantee the return flights from Milan to € 870.
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Assiatian Alliance policy n ° 192652,
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack (80€) obbligatorio
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.