This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Upon your arrival in Martinique, in about forty minutes by taxi from the airport of Fort de France, you will arrive at Le Marin port where the catamaran will be moored.
After the presentations and accommodation in the cabins, the first evening in the heat of the tropics. The following day we will sail to S. Lucia . Here you will start to enjoy the Caribbean climate : white beaches, crystal clear waters, the famous Potions but also the locales and the mythical rhum punch.
Our journey will continue towards S.Vincent , the wildest of the islands, a true triumph of nature and tropical vegetation.
The next stop will be Bequia : although the sea and the beaches are always enchanting are the typical pastel-colored houses, the rasta market with the flavors of local fruit and vegetables, the deliciously retro restaurants in colonial style
Welcome to the Grenadines , where sun, blue sea, colorful fish, white beaches, starry skies and lobster dinners will give you reason for your choice
Beneteau First 51
The Beneteau First 51 is a beautiful 15-meter project by German Frers made in a few examples by Beneteau between the late '80s and early' 90s, is a comfortable boat for cruises and known for its marine qualities. The boat is organized as follows: two comfortable double cabins with bathroom aft and a spacious double cabin with bathroom and study on the bow. A well-equipped kitchen area and a dinette with leather sofas, Teak interiors and stereos make my boat more than comfortable. Inside you will also find a fully equipped correspondence area with all the necessary equipment for safe navigation. On deck you can eat in the shade of the awning, lie comfortably in the sun or use the tender to reach fabulous beaches.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 26 December from 14:00 until Wednesday 26 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 January from 14:00 until Saturday 5 January at 17:00
Reviews of Francesco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Alcoholic drinks
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.