Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Premium 8 days on Catamaran with hostess in the Grenadines - All Inclusive"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
This five-day cruise culminates in Ilot Gabriel, where you will explore the perfectly isolated lagoon. In the bay of Rivière Noire, you will visit a fishing village surrounded by mountains. This cruise also offers an optional excursion to a rum factory and the castle owned by Labourdonnais Sugar Estate.
Premium boarding provides a luxurious retreat when you come back on board after a full day.
* SITE VIDEO.
It is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
GRENADINES PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Day 1 - SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE FOR BEQUIA (11h)
Your 'Dream Grenadines' catamaran awaits you from 18:00 in the marina of Le Marin in the south of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village overlooking a deep bay surrounded by mangroves, interspersed with cliffs and islets, within the isthmus that protects it from waves and wind. As the first marina in the Lesser Antilles, Le Marin is the perfect starting point for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! Welcome on board by your crew and accommodation in the cabins. Dinner on board and departure for Bequia, sailing along the coasts of Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent.
Day 2 - SUNDAY: BEQUIA - MAYREAU (2h30)
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (pronounced 'Békoué'), the first island of the Grenadine archipelago. You will stop at Admiralty Bay. Dolce fare niente while the commander takes care of customs formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but lively city; the image of the Queen of England everywhere reflects attachment to former colonial power. Departure for Mayreau after lunch. Mooring in front of Saline Bay beach. Mayreau is the least populated island in the archipelago, with around 300 inhabitants. Dinner and night on board.
Day 3: MONDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0.5 H)
The only village can be reached with an hour's walk on a path that starts from the beach of the Saline bay. It is worth visiting the cottages, bars and restaurants made of colored wood and the small stone church on top of the hill, with a breathtaking view of the nearby islands. Departure in the late morning for a short navigation to the famous Tobago Cays, whose islands and cliffs surround the most beautiful lagoon of the Grenadines. You are in the heart of tropical paradise for lunch. Enter the enchanting world of the coral reef; enjoy shallow snorkeling, get the most out of this heavenly place. Dinner and night on board. Option: barbecue on the beach: aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
Day 4 - TUESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS
You will wake up in the heart of the nature reserve and explore the lagoon and its islets even better. Enjoy the sun on fine white sandy beaches. You will be able to kayak, windsurf or wakeboard. Or you can venture along paths on these uninhabited islands to cacti, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board. Option: In the morning you can reach the islet 'Petit Tabac' with a local boat where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth. (about 2 hours)
Day 5 WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5.5 h)
After breakfast navigation to Bequia. After lunch on board, visit the village with its local market and picturesque boutiques. In the afternoon, we set sail for Cumberland Bay in St. Vincent. Option: after dinner on board, you can go to 'Beni' with steelband music played in a very warm atmosphere.
Day 6 - THURSDAY: SAINT VINCENT / ST. LUCIA (4h)
Breakfast on board. Optionally it is possible to take a taxi ride on the island: typical village, panoramic points. Swim under a waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (about 2.5 hours) After lunch, head to 2 Pitons, the symbol of Santa Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7 - FRIDAY: SAINTE LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5h)
Breakfast on board. Option: island tour with driver and guide: village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulphurous baths; walk in the crater of the volcano. La Soufrière, between fumes and boiling water geysers (about 3.5 hours). Lunch on board while sailing to Sainte Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 - SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0,5h)
Breakfast on board. Short navigation to Le Marin, disembarkation at 10h00.
Excursion package (optional) : € 150 per person. Price valid for a participation of at least 5 people and including round-trip transfers. The package cannot be divided.
- Day 3: Tobago Cays: barbecue on the beach: aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
- Day 4: in the morning, with a local boat, reach the 'Petit Tabac' islet, where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
- Day 5: after dinner, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks for a fee)
- Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, scenic spots. Swim under the waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (suitable shoes are recommended) (about 2.5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia: visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit to the village of La Soufriere which was the most important village of the seventeenth century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of the volcano, La Soufrière, between fumes and geysers d ' boiling water (about 3.5 hours). For a fee, you can take a mud bath payable directly to the guide.
Warning The itinerary is subject to change without notice for technical and / or meteorological reasons. It is upon the skipper's decision.
NB:: the itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on weather conditions and / or for technical reasons. The above sailing times are based on an average cruising speed of 6 knots. They can vary depending on the state of the sea, the wind speed and weather conditions. The company reserves the right to assign another type of catamaran to this cruise, which offers the same level of comfort and service.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran has a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 22 February from 18:00 until Saturday 22 February at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 29 February from 10:00 until Saturday 29 February at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the fee include:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juices), soft drinks
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle board, fishing equipment
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Common box (mandatory, per person): to be paid in cash on arrival
* Excursion package (optional)
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.