This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This vacation is in promotion!
Contact Sailsquare Customer Care for more information.
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
Are you traveling alone? Don't worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you by finding together the best solution for you!
Contact us here indicating the details of your request
This five-day cruise has its culmination in Ilot Gabriel, where you will explore the perfectly isolated lagoon. In the bay of Rivière Noire, you will visit a fishing village surrounded by mountains. This cruise also offers an optional excursion to a rum factory and the castle owned by Labourdonnais Sugar Estate ..
Premium boarding offers a luxurious retreat when you get back on board after a full day.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video that is only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual restriction for the service offered on board.
GRENADINES PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Day 1 - SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE FOR THE BEQUIA (11h)
Your 'Dream Grenadines' catamaran awaits you from 18:00 in the marina of Le Marin, in the south of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village overlooking a deep bay surrounded by mangroves, interspersed with cliffs and islets, inside the isthmus that protects it from waves and wind. As the first tourist port of the Lesser Antilles, Le Marin is the perfect starting point for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! Welcome aboard your crew and accommodation in the cabins. Dinner on board and departure for Bequia, sailing along the coasts of Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent.
Day 2 - SUNDAY: BEQUIA - MAYREAU (2.30am)
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (pronounced 'Békoué'), the first island of the Grenadine archipelago. You will stop at Admiralty Bay. Do nothing while the commander takes care of customs formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but lively city; the image of the Queen of England everywhere reflects the attachment to the former colonial power. Departure for Mayreau after lunch. Mooring in front of the beach of Saline Bay. Mayreau is the least populated island of the archipelago, with about 300 inhabitants. Dinner and night on board.
Day 3: MONDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0.5H)
The only village can be reached with an hour's walk on a path that starts from the beach of the bay of Saline. It is worth visiting the cottages, bars and restaurants made of colored wood and the small stone church at the top of the hill, with a breathtaking view of the nearby islands. Late morning departure for a short cruise to the famous Tobago Cays, whose islands and cliffs surround the most beautiful lagoon of the Grenadines. You are in the heart of tropical paradise for lunch. Enter the enchanting world of coral reefs; enjoy shallow snorkeling, make the most of this heavenly place. Dinner and night on board. Option: barbecue on the beach: aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
Day 4 - TUESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS
You will wake up in the heart of the nature reserve and explore the lagoon and its islets even better. Enjoy the sun on fine white sandy beaches. You can go kayaking, windsurfing or wakeboarding. Or you can venture on trails on these uninhabited islands to cacti, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board. Option: In the morning you can reach, with a local boat, the 'Petit Tabac' islet where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth. (about 2 hours)
Day 5 WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5.5 h)
After breakfast, sail to Bequia. After lunch on board, visit the village with its local market and picturesque boutiques. In the afternoon, we set sail for Cumberland Bay in St. Vincent. Option: after dinner on board, you can go to 'Beni' with steelband music played in a very warm atmosphere.
Day 6 - THURSDAY: SAINT VINCENT / ST. LUCIA (4h)
Breakfast on board. Optionally it is possible to take a taxi ride on the island: typical village, panoramic points. Swim under a waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (about 2.5 hours) After lunch, head for 2 Pitons, symbol of Saint Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7 - FRIDAY: SAINTE LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINICA) (5h)
Breakfast on board. Option: tour of the island with driver and guide: village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulfur baths; walk in the crater of the volcano. La Soufrière, between fumes and geysers of boiling water (about 3.5 hours). Lunch on board while sailing to Sainte Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 - SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0.5h)
Breakfast on board. Short navigation to Le Marin, disembarkation at 10am.
Excursion package (optional) : € 150 per person. Price valid for a participation of at least 5 people and including round-trip transfers. The package cannot be divided.
- Day 3: Tobago Cays: barbecue on the beach: aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
- Day 4: in the morning, with a local boat, reach the islet 'Petit Tabac', where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
- Day 5: after dinner, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks on payment)
- Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, panoramic points. Swim under the waterfall after crossing a typical suspension bridge (suitable shoes are recommended) (about 2.5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia: visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit to the village of La Soufriere which was the most important village of the seventeenth century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of the volcano, La Soufrière, between fumes and geysers of boiling water (about 3.5 hours). For a fee, you can take a mud bath payable directly to the guide.
Attention The itinerary is subject to change without notice for technical and / or meteorological reasons. It is by decision of the skipper.
NB: the itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on weather conditions and / or for technical reasons. The navigation times indicated above are based on an average cruising speed of 6 knots. They can vary depending on the state of the sea, wind speed and weather conditions. The company reserves the right to assign another type of catamaran to this cruise, which offers the same level of comfort and service.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
With the family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran presents a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Beautiful 25m square cockpit that comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without giving up comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, water maker and air conditioning. Skipper and hostess in their own cabin
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 23 May from 18:00 until Saturday 23 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 30 May from 10:00 until Saturday 30 May at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the quota include:
* Accommodation in a double cabin with air conditioning and private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juices), drinks
* Crew: 2 people (commander, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle board, fishing equipment
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Shared cashier (mandatory, per person): to be paid in cash upon arrival
* Excursion package (optional)
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.