Grenadines & Martinique
For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "New Year's eve Flottilla in the Caribbean...on a catamaran! - 2"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ten relaxing and funny days in a catamaran with many new
Leave home cold winter, smog and stress. Prepare yourself to turquoise seas, scent of spices and Caribbean music: be with us for this New Year Eve Flotilla in warm Caribbean Sea! Lobster dinner at the beach and then a midnight dive!!
Discover the magic of flottillas with the addition of white beaches, tropical fruits, pristine reefs, colorful local markets, snorkeling among turtles and trigger fish... Martinique, the Grenadines and the French Antilles are more than this! Warmed by the sun and cooled by trade winds we will set sails in sailing paradise.
Leaving from Martinique (LeMarin) we will stop in St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines archipelago (Mayreu, Tobago Cays, Sandy Island, etc) visiting the most beautiful bays of this amazing archipelago.
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 26 December from 18:00 until Saturday 26 December at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Tuesday 5 January from 9:00 until Tuesday 5 January at 11:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
You can easily reach Martinique thanks to direct flights from Paris Orly.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.