Grenadines & Martinique
For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "New Year's eve Flottilla in the Caribbean...on a catamaran! - 2"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ten relaxing and funny days in a catamaran with many new
Leave home cold winter, smog and stress. Prepare yourself to turquoise seas, scent of spices and Caribbean music: be with us for this New Year Eve Flotilla in warm Caribbean Sea! Lobster dinner at the beach and then a midnight dive!!
Discover the magic of flottillas with the addition of white beaches, tropical fruits, pristine reefs, colorful local markets, snorkeling among turtles and trigger fish... Martinique, the Grenadines and the French Antilles are more than this! Warmed by the sun and cooled by trade winds we will set sails in sailing paradise.
Leaving from Martinique (LeMarin) we will stop in St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines archipelago (Mayreu, Tobago Cays, Sandy Island, etc) visiting the most beautiful bays of this amazing archipelago.
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 26 December from 18:00 until Saturday 26 December at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Tuesday 5 January from 9:00 until Tuesday 5 January at 11:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
You can easily reach Martinique thanks to direct flights from Paris Orly.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.