Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing course is open at all levels: you will progress thanks to the advice of our qualified instructors experienced during our courses on recent sailboats and performance, it is by going fast that one learns quickly! Excellent way to become autonomous on board a sailboat and to have a solid knowledge of the various current boats and their specific equipment, our courses are there to you. ITINERARY - Start Le Marin - Saint Lucia - Bequia - Baliceaux - Mosquito - Canouan - Mayreau - Tobago Cays - Union - St. Vincent, - Back The Sailor. Do not hesitate to contact me for more information on our courses.
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Thursday 14 January from 19:00 until Thursday 14 January at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 23 January from 16:00 until Saturday 23 January at 17:00
Other important information
Lightweight clothing, waterproof, sleeping sheet, sunscreen
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.