Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing course is open to all levels: you will progress thanks to the advice of our instructors qualified state pedagogues and experienced during our courses on recent and successful sailboats, it is by going fast that we learn quickly!
Excellent way to become autonomous aboard a sailboat and to have a solid knowledge of the various current boats and their specific equipment, our theoretical training courses (basic navigation for beginners, the weather, the routing, the sextant, the preparation for the transatlantic, offshore license) and practical (themed sailing such as maneuvers port, security, spinnaker, night, weather, crew, regatta mode as Fastnet or other) are there for you.
- Departure Le Marin
- Leeward coast Martinique
- The Saints
- Marie Galante
- Little Earth
- Cousteau Reserve
- Windward coast Martinique
- Return The Sailor.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information on our courses.
Voilier sportif, version 3 cabines
- Eau chaude sous pression
- Douchette de pont (eau chaude)
- Four 2 feux
- Réservoir eaux noires
- Lecteur mp3
- Matériel de sécurité
- 8 gilets auto-gonflants
- Annexe avec moteur
- Taud de soleil
- Petit matériel divers
- Caisse à outils
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Guides nautiques
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Saturday 13 March from 19:00 until Saturday 13 March at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Le Marin, Martinique
Monday 22 March from 11:00 until Monday 22 March at 13:00
Other important information
Warm and waterproof clothes, sunscreen (cream, cap), sail gloves, sleeping bag, headlamp and batteries, toiletries, etc.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.