Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "New Year's Eve in the Caribbean: sailboat between luxury and comfort"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Stunning sailing boat holiday to discover the fantastic Caribbean islands: mar, nature and fun for an unforgettable New Year!
Very comfortable boat, very navy for fast and safe navigation
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 27 December from 8:00 until Thursday 27 October at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 6 January from 8:00 until Friday 6 January at 8:00
Reviews of Orio
Other important information
Arrived at the harbor plane call us we will arrange the transfert for you
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.