Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Enjoy the Caribbean without pressure & stress .
The first day you can move comfortably in your room, in the evening there is a welcome barbecue.
The boat is equipped with equipment for snolking, spearfishing, 1 stand up paddle, 1 kayak, 1 barbecue.
In the cabins there are fresh linen, shower towels and a towel for the boat. Beach towels must be brought by you.
Please note that you are on a sailing boat and do without unnecessary luggage and hard suitcases. A windbreaker is recommended as it is generally constant.
We do everything to make your holiday as relaxing as possible . That means shopping assistance useful shore excursion tips.
For new customers on the boat Captain & Hostess are on board in excluded contact.
We can't wait to show you the Caribbean from its most beautiful side.
20 hp Highfild Tender
2 Stand ups
Snorkeling for 8 person
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 December from 18:00 until Saturday 17 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 29 December from 0:00 until Thursday 29 December at 9:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.