This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
EMBARKING at Bas du Fort in Guadeloupe.The day after coastal navigation along the west coast until the anchorage of Deshais in the extreme NW.The following day we set sail on English Harbor in Antigua (about 42 miles) in an exciting ocean navigation.Carried out the following days, sailing along the coast anchoring in beautiful bays and beaches such as Falmouth, Five Island Bay and Deep Bay.Landing at Jolly Harbor Marina.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 51
Elegant and brilliantly designed sailing yacht with 4 cabins with private bathroom. This is a rigged vessel of SLOOP-CUTTER of 1991 designed by Bruce Faar, completely renovated and refurbished both in the interior and in the accessories, with bow ribbons and main wraps, windlasses, electric salpancore, teak deck, bimini, awning and Cushion cover, external shower, barometer, compass, log, wind station, echo sounder, autopilot, VHF, cartographic gps, plotter, wind generator, solar panel, stereo CD with USB input, 220 volt and 12 volt sockets, inverter, Zodiac tender Of 2.85mt with Suzuki 6hp outboard, 2 refrigerators, hot water. On board you will find sundeck pillows and snorkeling equipment for all the crew.
Our trip starts here
Bas du Fort, Le Gosier, Guadalupa
Saturday 2 March from 16:00 until Saturday 2 March at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Jolly Harbour, Antigua e Barbuda
Saturday 9 March from 8:00 until Saturday 9 March at 15:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
you need a valid passport. Current currency in the states: Euros (in Guadalupa) ECD (Eastern Caribean Dollar), then bring US $ for a favorable exchange rate.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 10€ contributo lenzuola e asciugamani
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.