Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Catamaran cruises in the Guadeloupean archipelago"!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board ! The paradisiacal islands of Guadeloupe are waiting for us. Are you ready to live a unique experience! I propose you a complete program mixing relaxation and discovery. We will take the sea to make our first stop at Marie Galante also called the "big galette" this magnificent which opens gradually to tourism to keep all its charm and its mode of life in the Caribbean islands. I will take you to discover Les Saintes , this magnificent archipelago near the main island. A moment of pure relaxation and discovery. If you wish you will also have the opportunity to discover the aquatic fauna and flora, fish and turtles of the Marine Park Cousteau Reserve. This stay can be extended on request for a period 10 or 15 days with destination Grenadines Islands but the departure will be from Martinique. See you soon on board b>
Privilege 42 is a cruising catamaran built by Jeantot Marine shipyards. It has 4 cabins and a very large lounge. Comfortable and very marine, it is the perfect boat for a good week of sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 12 January from 16:00 until Saturday 12 January at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 19 January from 8:00 until Saturday 19 January at 11:00
Reviews of Eric
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.