Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course Pogo 12.50 - Heading for Guadeloupe POGO 12.50"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing course is open at all levels: you will progress thanks to the advice of our qualified instructors experienced during our courses on recent sailboats and performance, it is by going fast that one learns quickly! Excellent way to become autonomous on board a sailboat and to have a solid knowledge of the various current boats and their specific equipment, our courses are there to you.
Voilier sportif, version 3 cabines
- Eau chaude sous pression
- Douchette de pont (eau chaude)
- Four 2 feux
- Réservoir eaux noires
- Lecteur mp3
- Matériel de sécurité
- 8 gilets auto-gonflants
- Annexe avec moteur
- Taud de soleil
- Petit matériel divers
- Caisse à outils
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Guides nautiques
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Sunday 24 January from 18:00 until Sunday 24 January at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 2 February from 10:00 until Tuesday 2 February at 11:00
Reviews of Antoine
Other important information
Lightweight clothing, waterproof, sleeping sheet, sunscreen
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.