Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course Pogo 12.50 - Heading for Guadeloupe POGO 12.50"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing course is open at all levels: you will progress thanks to the advice of our qualified instructors experienced during our courses on recent sailboats and performance, it is by going fast that one learns quickly! Excellent way to become autonomous on board a sailboat and to have a solid knowledge of the various current boats and their specific equipment, our courses are there to you.
Voilier sportif, version 3 cabines
- Eau chaude sous pression
- Douchette de pont (eau chaude)
- Four 2 feux
- Réservoir eaux noires
- Lecteur mp3
- Matériel de sécurité
- 8 gilets auto-gonflants
- Annexe avec moteur
- Taud de soleil
- Petit matériel divers
- Caisse à outils
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Guides nautiques
Our trip starts here
Le Marin, Martinica
Sunday 24 January from 18:00 until Sunday 24 January at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 2 February from 10:00 until Tuesday 2 February at 11:00
Reviews of Antoine
Other important information
Lightweight clothing, waterproof, sleeping sheet, sunscreen
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.