This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Cruise from Guadeloupe to Les Saintes, 2 days of stopover, then Dominica, 2 days of stopover, then north, center and south of Martinique. During the stopovers you will be accompanied on a tour of the island, its remarkable natural and cultural sites. Hikes are planned in Saintes and Dominica, snorkeling in Saintes, visits to St Pierre in Martinique. A way to discover all that makes the difference and the contrasts between the three islands.
Gibsea Master 522
My boat is a staysail cutter, designed for ocean sailing with a large crew, because it has 4 cabins and a kitchen made for the high seas. All the sails are on furling, they are maneuvered alone if necessary and it is a great security. As soon as the wind rises, we pack the genoa out of the staysail, and there, we can spread a big grain.Les equipments allow a great autonomy, up to a month. It feels safe, at the helm, in all the sea, even against the wind. It goes particularly well in a sea contrary, because its old hull has "hollow" and never hit.
Our trip starts here
Thursday 27 January from 17:00 until Thursday 27 January at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 February from 16:00 until Saturday 5 February at 18:00
Reviews of Jean-Baptiste
Other important information
The itinerary can be changed if necessary depending on the Covid prevention measures
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.