Travellers of all ages are welcome!
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION PLEASE NOTE:
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
- The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin. Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin. If you are leaving alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
- To participate in this experience, it is mandatory to have completed the anti Covid-19 vaccination cycle . About ten days before departure, the organizer will contact you to send the necessary documentation for boarding. If the correct documentation is not sent, there will be no refund.
- On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Guadeloupe and its islands allow you to make your dream come true. The only thing you will encounter anywhere is the sea, warm and clear, and its incredible underwater life, to be discovered absolutely with fins, mask and snorkel. Our recent and very comfortable catamarans are perfect for sailing and discovering: mangroves, cliffs, pebble beaches, fishing beaches, beaches bathed in turquoise waters, coral reefs, beautiful waves on the Atlantic coast, palm trees and tropical vegetation ... bay has its own personality and peculiarities: talc-white sand in Grande-Terre, a golden brown on the leeward coast, black volcanic sand west of Basse-Terre.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
GUADELOUPE PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
1st day - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Boarding at the marina of Bas du Fort. Navigation to Ilet Gosier (about 30 minutes). Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
2nd day - Sunday: Marie-Galante
Breakfast. Navigation begins towards Anse Canot in Marie-Galante, the island of a hundred mills (about 2 hours of navigation). Lunch on board. Optional excursion. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 - Monday: Dominica
Breakfast. Departure for Dominica (about 4 hours of navigation): "the island of nature". Arrival in Portsmouth (customs and immigration formalities). Lunch on board. Dinner and overnight on board.
4th day - Tuesday: Dominica
Breakfast. Optional excursion. Lunch at a rainforest restaurant. Trafalgar Falls (60m high) with an optional guide with supplement. Return by boat from the capital, Roseau, and the west coast. Dinner and overnight on board.
5th day - Wednesday: Pigeon Islands
Breakfast. Navigation to the west coast of Guadeloupe (about 7 hours of navigation). Lunch under the wind of the island. Mooring at the Cousteau Reserve (Ilet Pigeon) Dinner and overnight on board
6th day - Thursday: Les Saintes
Breakfast. Relaxation, water activities from the boat, snorkeling. For amateurs there is the possibility of diving with local clubs. Lunch on board. Navigation to the archipelago of Saintes (about 3 hours of navigation). Optional excursion. Mooring with Sugar Loaf. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 - Friday: The Saintes
Breakfast. Navigation to the upper land bay. Anchorage in the bay. Lunch on board. Leisure and nautical activities. Navigation (about 4 hours) to Îlet Gosier. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8 - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Breakfast. Sail towards the marina (about 30 minutes) Landing around 10 am at the marina of Bas du Fort.
GUADELOUPE EXCURSION PACKAGE DETAILS : € 150 per person to be paid locally
Including transfers to excursion places and back:
- Day 2: Marie-Galante: visit the island by bus (approximately 3 hours).
- Day 2: Dominica: Sunday night BBQ at Portsmouth Beach organized by the locals.
- Day 3: Dominica: Full day island tour by coach with driver / guide. Visit to Red Rocks, “Syndicate Nature Trail” and Milton Waterfall. Lunch at the restaurant.
- Day 6: Les Saintes: visit of the village and walk to Fort Napoléon.
Itinerary, stages and excursions can be varied in relation to sea conditions, customs and organizational changes, seasonal closures. Sailing times are indicative and subject to sea and wind conditions.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran has a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Marina Bas du Fort, Pointe-à-Pitre
Saturday 21 May from 18:00 until Saturday 21 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marina Bas du Fort, Pointe-à-Pitre
Saturday 28 May from 10:00 until Saturday 28 May at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid price returned;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid price returned
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid price returned
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
The cruise price includes:
- Catamaran cruise with accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom (A / C from 8:00 to 22:00)
- Full board treatment (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Crew of two: Skipper and Steward / Cook
- Water, drinks and wine with meals, local spirits for aperitifs
- 2 sets of sheets and towels per person
- Consumption of the catamaran (water, fuel, electricity)
- Insurance on board
- Snorkeling equipment The Crew is responsible for cleaning only the common areas.
Passengers are not allowed to bring their own drinks on board.
The price of the cruise excludes:
- Air fares
- Transfer airport - boarding base - airport (optional)
- Cash box (mandatory) to be paid at the time of boarding: € 200 per person *
- Excursions package (optional): € 150 per person (price valid for a minimum of 5 participants), to be paid locally
* The Common Fund includes:
- Passenger taxes
- Entrance fees to national parks
- Tourist tax and entrance fee to the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible refills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.