San Blas Islands - Panama
For travellers from 25 to 65 years old.
This experience is almost confirmed
2 people are interested
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Cruise in the San Blas archipelago, one of the last paradises Caribbean remained authentic and unspoiled. We will visit some Cayos and Kuna villages, we will snorkel in the various reefs rich in fish and coral. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served on board a based on fresh fish and lobster. Non drinks are included alcoholic, wine and beer with moderate consumption. The large one is available to guests master cabin with one double bed, one single bed and bathroom private, the kitchen complete with oven, stove, double fridge, comfortable dinette, tender with outboard, cockpit cushions, outdoor shower, hammock, snorkel gear. dates are flexible on request at least one week in advance.
The boat is built in South Africa by the Medmarine shipyard by its own owner, a solid and robust shipowner, conceived for long navigations. The aft cabin is very spacious as well as the kitchen, equipped with everything you need to prepare tasty meals to be consumed in the central cockpit, very welcoming. The diesel generator, solar panels and 900lt of fresh water allow a long autonomy to enjoy the peaceful nights in the deserted bays.
Our trip starts here
Kuna Yala, Panamá
Saturday 13 August from 10:00 until Saturday 13 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Kuna Yala, Panamá
Saturday 20 August from 7:00 until Saturday 20 August at 12:00
Reviews of Mira
Other important information
On board are provided: complete linen, towels, sheets beach and snorkeling equipment. The boat is equipped with a 3.5 kw generator, solar panels and 900 liters of fresh water.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Meals as stated in the programme
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.