This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
For those who want to forget the commitments of every day, for those who love to feel the wind in their hair, for those who want to admire the sea from the bow, for those who no longer remember how many stars there are in the sky at night, for those who want to dawn dive before coffee ...
For all those who wish to experience unique emotions, I propose a comfortable sailing between Istria and the Kvarner islands with the spirit of the rediscovery of indescribable emotions.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 34.2
My is a cozy boat, comfortable for cruises in total relaxation. It is equipped with three double cabins, a bathroom and a living area with a double sofa bed. It has a tender tender with 2.5 hp engine for short trips or trips to the bay.
Our trip starts here
Sistiana, TS, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 8:00 until Saturday 11 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Sistiana, TS, Italia
Saturday 18 August from 8:00 until Saturday 18 August at 12:00
Reviews of Mauro
Other important information
I recommend the luggage with soft structures (no valencies) and comfortable clothing (just a few things on the boat) but also a windbreaker and a sweatshirt. The boat is equipped with a tender for excursions to the shore.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.