This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Do you have a boating license, but you feel a bit unsure about chartering a boat on your own and going on holiday with it? sailingweek.bz offers skipper training where you learn all the things you need when you own are the responsible person on board. From check-in and check-out to arrival and departure manoeuvres, right anchoring, sailing theory, sailing fine trim, exercises of crisis and emergency situations, man-over-board manoeuvres, navigation with modern electronic instruments, classic navigation with nautical charts, night driving and much more is practiced. The skipper training will start on Friday morning, 23.04.2021 until Sunday afternoon 25.04.2021. The boat stays in Caorle. It is recommended to go on board on Thursday evening 22.04.202 so that you can start right on Friday morning.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey43
The boat offers 8 beds for guests. There are 2 bathrooms and an outdoor shower in the stern. On board there are 2 SUP, a dinghy, fishing rod, 3 fins and snorkeling masks and a hammock. In Croatia there is the possibility of Wifi on board.
Our trip starts here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Thursday 22 April from 18:00 until Friday 23 April at 7:00
Our trip ends here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Sunday 25 April from 16:00 until Sunday 25 April at 18:00
Reviews of Martin
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- tassa di soggiorno (per la Croazia)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.