Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Cruise on the Islands Crowned with skipper-sailor"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Crowned Crowned with experienced skipper and sailing instructor FIV, as well as chef! If you do not like cooking, he will also take care of commonplace cleaning, and will give you practical sailing and sailing lessons. It has 100,000 miles of sailing between cruises and races, expert in this area will take you to the most enchanting places in total safety. The day goes by taking baths, aperitifs, sailing and cultural visits, but you can also learn the secrets of sailing, if you like you can stay at the helm, steer the boat and experience the thrill of a 43 foot under sail. Exclusive single cabin option - to have this option contact the skipper.
Sun Odyssey 43-Jeanneau
The boat is a Sun odyssey 43 of the French shipyard Jeanneau designed by Daniel Andrieu, is considered one of the most beautiful boats in the cruise category with excellent performance thanks to its considerable sail area of 95 square meters, flowing lines of water and weights, has a length of 13.21 meters, a width of 4.19 meters, and a draft of 2.10 meters, the engine, a Yanmar 75 hp turbo diesel, also allows excellent speed in motor transfers. In addition, the boat is equipped with a photovoltaic system and inverter to power the ice machine and ice crusher for our cocktails, and sundecks on deck.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 23 July from 18:00 until Monday 24 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 30 July from 12:00 until Sunday 30 July at 13:00
Reviews of Flavio
Other important information
The marinas are very expensive in Croatia, and the night is still payable. On this holiday the guest has no unexpected expenses, at the time of embarkation 120 euros are paid per person per week to the skipper with whom he will be charged Of all expenses (ports, tourist taxes, fuel, etc.), only the galley that is made by guests before leaving, about 7 euros per day per person, is excluded. A file with advice on how Prepare the baggage and, depending on it, the program is flexible and will be decided together before departure.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- possibilità cabina doppia in esclusiva per single con maggiorazione in percentuale ridotta, contattare lo skipper per questa opzione.
- 120 euro a persona da versare all' imbarco per marine,carburante,tasse ecc,esclusa solo cambusa (7 euro al gg. circa),gli ormeggi sono molto cari in Croazia,noi facciamo un forfait e paghiamo noi, nessuna sorpresa per l' ospite
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.