This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
If there is still a place where even in high season it is possible to enjoy the moments at anchor in almost complete solitude, this place is national park of the Kornati, The archipelago located in the central Dalmatia consists of small islands practically uninhabited and reachable only by boat.
Bavaria 45 cruiser is synonymous with large and bright on-board spaces. It is no coincidence that it is the favorite boat of all charter companies. On board, thanks to a wise distribution, each guest has his own space and the guarantee of a good privacy. Spacious double cabins and private toilet, large cabinets and lockers, all to sail without forgetting the comfort on board.
Sailing the boat, despite its size, is docile and safe. Then if you arm the "code 0" slips quickly ... The guest is in a double cabin with toilet,
On board every option and tender for shore excursions
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 August from 16:00 until Saturday 3 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 August from 8:00 until Saturday 10 August at 11:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Easy cruise, without particular contraindications.
Just the spirit of adaptation and the desire for the sea.
The boat is comfortable with 4 cabins and 3 bathrooms, so the spaces will not be lacking.
T-shirt, anorak are enough this season.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.