This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding from Sukosan (below Zara) possible transfer (at least 5 people) from Porto Santa Margherita.
Saturday Embarkation at 4 pm, preparation of the galley and accommodation in the boat, assignment of the cabins and small navigation briefing.
• Sunday : sail to the first destination, a refreshing bathing bay just before the heart-shaped island ... we will descend into the Zadar canal and then take refuge in a harbor and spend the night among nature. • Monday : we proceed towards the island of Murter, to go up it and after a beautiful relaxing bath we will arrive in the port, party and colors will enliven the evening.
• Tuesday : beautiful destination and characteristic island, but to get there we will have to say goodbye to the dolphins and then enjoy a splendid bathing bay. Evening at the buoy and then with the Tender on the ground.
• Wednesday : we are ready to dive in the Konati Islands (crowned) where the lunar landscapes will make us dream and who knows ... fall in love. Night at anchor, we will be at anchor to be lulled by the waves.
• Thursday : wake up and dive into the sea, the clear water will be beautiful for waking up. We will sail a little in the midst of this wonder of nature and between one meal and another, we will not miss any dive ... we will try a beautiful bay to sleep the next night at the buoy.
• Friday : we set sail early to sail against the wind and relax towards Zara, after some nice challenge between boats and some thrilling junctions in the canal we will approach Sukosan ... the sunset awaits us spectacular and then we will continue at night to the port of destination.
• Saturday : the week is already over ... next holiday new itinerary and a new adventure ... get off.
Memories, photos and smiles will remain in your heart!
Bavaria Caribic 430
My boat is extraordinary, launched in 1992 has always sailed in the Adriatic; not very fast, but safe and generous, of oceanic blood, born to sail the roughest seas. It will make you feel immediately at home. The wind and the waves are his passion and he loves to sail them in full sail. Equipped with 4 comfortable cabins, including three double and one bunk and completed by two bathrooms. The oval dinette is very welcoming and the taste that is perceived is that of a boat with absolutely wooden interiors. Comfort: each cabin is equipped with two USB sockets for charging phones and accessories, so you always find loads for the photo to show that will remind you of our trip; we have a 220V inverter for small accessories if they are used in roadstead or in navigation. On holiday we always have a comfortable tender, inflatable, including a small island with cup holders, to relax in the harbor, we do not lack the hammock, to put forward ... more than just safety equipment to make our sailing smooth, Every year participates in the Barcolana, very well. In navigation a generous sprayhood, shelters us from any excessive wind and a wonderful Bimini from the scorching sun, allowing us to navigate in all conditions, comfortably. 13.38 meters long and 3.99 wide, allowing us to stop anywhere, thanks to its particular T-shaped trough of 1.6 meters. Equipped with a gennaker to have fun even on the load-bearing gaits.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 August from 18:00 until Saturday 10 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 August from 10:00 until Saturday 17 August at 12:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
Embarkation from the comfortable and modern port of Sukosan, possible transfer on booking from Caorle (min 5 people) it is gone that return. bring a little of everything, on board you will find the sheets. Lightweight bagal, soft bag for better storage in the lockers.
On board we will share the tasks, for those who want to learn sailing or simply steer the boat, while for lunch and dinners on board, it will be a little turn. the holiday will be full of relaxation ... so it will turn brown when we are hungry and sleep when we are sleepy ... to the rhythm of nature.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.