This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This summer don't miss the chance to get onboard with Sailsquare Flotilla in Dalmatia, a lot of fun is waiting for you! 1 week full of dives, new friends, music and some beers to share together.
Enjoy your days sunbathing, diving in a crystal-clear sea and chatting with people who are going to become your new lifetime mates. Skippers onboard will guide you professionally, but they are also willing to share everyday life moments and get the party started.
We will sail around thousands of islands of this archipelago, well-known for its white beaches and crystal-clear sea,
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Dufour 455 Gl
- 13,8 mm
This is a "type" boat you will find in flotilla. The pictures are not binding and the boats may be replaced with others with the same characteristics depending on availability.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 14:00 until Saturday 6 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 10:00 until Saturday 13 August at 12:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
The skipper is a volunteer sailing for free, therefore he is excluded from all the holiday expenses. In case of bad weather the route will be modified according to the conditions of the wind and the sea.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.