Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Cruise to the Kornati islands with expert skipper from the area and sailing instructor.
You will sail in the most beautiful archipelago of Croatia, Kornati islands, Long Island, Isto, Molat, Lošinj , Pasmann , the itinerary may undergo variations based on weather forecasts or requests from guests.
Vacation in the name of comfort, in fact we board a maximum of 6 people on a 10-seater boat or 8 for groups who take the whole boat to ensure comfort.
The day is spent bathing, aperitifs, sailing and cultural visits.
the boat is equipped with an ice machine, ice crusher, ample cushions on deck, and every kind of comfort, there will be overnight stays in magical bays and fresh fish dinners in typical places, but you can also learn the secrets of sailing.
If you like, you can sit at the helm, steer the boat and experience the thrill of driving a 43 foot sail.
Sun Odyssey 43-Jeanneau
The boat is a Sun odyssey 43 of the French shipyard Jeanneau designed by Daniel Andrieu, is considered one of the most beautiful boats in the cruise category with excellent performance thanks to its considerable sail area of 95 square meters, flowing lines of water and weights, has a length of 13.21 meters, a width of 4.19 meters, and a draft of 2.10 meters, the engine, a Yanmar 75 hp turbo diesel, also allows excellent speed in motor transfers. In addition, the boat is equipped with a photovoltaic system and inverter to power the ice machine and ice crusher for our cocktails, and sundecks on deck.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 2 August from 18:00 until Monday 3 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 9 August from 10:00 until Sunday 9 August at 11:00
Reviews of Flavio
Other important information
The boat has 3 double cabins for guests, a convertible dinette and one for the skipper, singles either share the cabin with a travel companion of the same sex, or take the whole cabin with an increase of 50% of the share (for this option contact the skipper first) Or they can also choose to sleep in the dinette. A week before, a file will be sent with advice on how to prepare the luggage and various details. The program is flexible and will be decided together before departure. I have thirty years of experience, I am a federal sailing instructor and the boat is super-equipped to guarantee all the comforts, solar panels, inverters to guarantee the 220 volts h24 for your devices, a large fridge, music, a large deck cushions. etc. The boat is equipped with a powerful diesel turbo to be fast also with the engine and a variable pitch propeller allows good media even when sailing, I will take care of the cleaning of the common places and the kitchen
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- per le spese di ormeggi, permessi ai parchi, e cambusa l' ospite spenderà circa 120 euro a persona considerando 1 pernotto in marina a metà settimana per far rifornimento di acqua e generi alimentari, per il resto sono previsti pernotti in baia all' ancora o gavitelli,a pagamento ma più economici dei marina, il carburante è incluso.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.