Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A pleasant and unforgettable cruising vacation is here just for
- Punat the top Croatian marina on island of Krk is our embarkation spot.
It is just about 125 km from Trieste. Also, there is airport Rijeka on island Krk is 30km away.
- Supetarska Draga on magic, one of the greenest islands on the Adriatic Rab (Arbia) or we could spend night in one of a few stunning protected coves.
- Rab with its famous four towers resembling on ship's masts. Did you know that founders of Republic San Marino came from here?
- Mali Losinj, Veli and Mali Losinj were declared climatic spas in 1892. The homeland of Apoxyomenoss the most complete, best preserved Greek athlete bronze of 2nd C BC.
- Susak is the only sandy island on the Adriatic. More people from Susak live in USA than on the island - Krk (Veglia) is the holy grail of architecture with 7 castles. Also, 7 dances & 7 dialects are spoken here. Leave stress home and welcome aboard!
4 cabins, 2 heads
built in 2003 launced in 2004, completely refitted in 2017
(all new: flooring, upholstery, bulkhead, gas hob, sprayhood, dinghy with outboard, Auto Pilot, Thruster ... the rest whatever was necessary was repaired and reconditioned).
She is in top notch condition.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 August from 16:00 until Sunday 25 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 31 August from 7:00 until Saturday 31 August at 9:00
Other important information
Krk is connected with mainland by long bridge so, no ferry and waiting hassle. A secure parking is ensured (not in the price). No huge suitcases, please fetch just swimming trunks/costume, towel, light clothes with spare jacket, cap, sunglasses, sun protection cream, flip flops and one pair of shoes suffice. Do not forget tooth brush and cellular charger (you may charge 24 hours a day). Also, do not forget ID, credit card(s), some cash. Medicine, bring only your prescribed one. A big professional emergency kit is onboard, just in case. Wi - Fi is onboard. GSM signal is well covering thecruising area. Charging phones could be in each cabins fitted with 2x USB sockets. Do not forget toothbrush and your favourite music playable via Bluetooth from your mobile or USB stick. Sorry, no espresso machine but we could boil your favourite coffee on gas in Bialetti coffee maker. We Are waiting for you!
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.