This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
We meet in the morning at the Villaggio del Pescatore (Duino) Free parking.
Presentation briefing, then we go shopping and fuel and we set off towards ... the wind!
Depending on your needs and weather conditions, we will establish the stages together. Usually if the weather is good, you can stop in the harbor or stay at anchor in some protected bays, but there are also many small marinas, however, very nice where to stop for the night with a total cost of 50-60 euros to be divided between the participants. Usually I prefer places in the harbor, free, safe and quieter at night.
It will be a holiday dedicated to the sea: sailing, diving, fish dinners, aperitifs at sunset, excursions ... a bad life in short ..
To bring: Sheets and pillowcases, towels, beauty cases and slippers, rock shoes if you have them, few clothes, no trolleys, only soft bags.
No specific skills are required. You will become good sailors after this experience!
Stefini 36 Atlantic
Equipped for 10, has 7 comfortable seats: Bow cabin with two single beds, folding bath and wardrobe Side cabin with two single beds (bunk) and a wardrobe Stern cabin with double bed and single bed with wardrobe Second bathroom Large dinette With sofa divider Sailboat of category Motorsailer, very comfortable, suitable for families or large groups. Very powerful engine and high dead work to deal with very big waves in safety Less suited to racing
Our trip starts here
Villaggio del Pescatore, TS, Italia
Monday 9 August from 9:00 until Monday 9 August at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Monfalcone, GO, Italia
Sunday 15 August from 16:00 until Sunday 15 August at 18:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
- No Trolley: Only canvas bags that fold easily in the closet
- Sheets and pillowcases to bring. On the boat there are pillows and blankets
- Towels and beauty case - clothes: don't bring too many clothes because we will be in costume most of the time! Bring a splash-rain jacket hoping not to use it
- extra expenses: the marinas cost an average of 50-70 euros to be divided among all
- diesel: about 100 euros in total to be divided among all For more info please contact me
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.