This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I've been sailing in these seas for many years and every time I'm
always excited to come back.
On board we will visit the most beautiful and characteristic Dalmatian islands where pristine nature still reigns, we could have dinner at the fishermen's house in a characteristic environment and sleep in magnificent bays surrounded by nature.
There is nothing better than diving into the water as soon as you wake up! Boarding and disembarkation will take place in Split, convenient and easily reachable by plane, ferry or directly by car!
During the week we will visit: - Vis
- Lastovo ... and many others.
See you soon on board!
- 14.5 m
Boat approved over 12 miles with air conditioning and heating.
The boat has 4 cabins: 2 with double bed, 2 with bunk beds. 3 cabins will be dedicated to guests and 1 cabin to the skipper.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 18:00 until Sunday 18 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 23 August from 19:00 until Saturday 24 August at 10:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The Archipelago of Split, is certainly the area that offers more
opportunities for choice on routes to go.
The first islands can be reached from Split in just a few hours of sailing: Solta, Hvar with its social life and the pristine archipelago of the small Pakleni islands. Continue with Brac, where you can not miss a swim on the famous beach of Zlatni Rat, whose tip of white sand changes shape depending on the tides and currents.
Continuing sailing south, you will put the bow on the green and solitary Lissa (Vis) and Lagosta (Lastovo), or you can get lost in the alleys of the "Venetian" Curzola, a beautiful medieval town. As a tour option of the Kornati islands
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- tassa di soggiorno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.