with Giacomo O. 30 years old
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Be accompanied by our skipper and our hostess in seven days to live and savor the authentic life.
Starting from the port of Split, spending a night in the charming secret bay of the island of Šolta , then sail to the beautiful Pakleni islands and explore the historic towns of Hvar and Vis.
And, for the grand finale, a full immersion in the magical nature of Biševo .
The beauty of your surroundings will be accompanied by a unique culinary experience: discovering the flavors of the Adriatic through visits to the shops of local products.
These are the team's recommendations, including some of the locals' favorite spots.
The tour, however, can be customized according to our guests' preferences and tastes.
Shangri-La Nova 47, San Miguel Yacht Company
Launched in 2000, the catamaran designed by Georg Nissen to combine safety, performance and comfort. Commissioned by the first owner to cruise from the Pacific to the Mediterranean with his family, this yacht faced the ocean without delay and was then left in a shipyard in Italy where we had the opportunity to appreciate its marine lines and fall in love. It is denoted by its sporty lines even if classic with an eye to the safety of those on board, a low and racy deckhouse does not put up resistance to any waves that whip it while protecting those who are in the enveloping cockpit aft, the wheelhouse is located in the same together with the current maneuvers and and it is possible to place the tender directly on board. All this together with its 21-meter carbon mast with self-tacking jib, solar panels and wind generator make it an incredible blue water cruiser but with the spaces of a catamaran. In fact, it houses 4 double cabins with private bathroom and two crew cabins in the bow, a spacious dinette with the visibility that can only be appreciated on these multihulls and the two large nets on which to sunbathe with the pleasantness of the marine coolness that rises. between the two hulls.
Length over all (LOA) 14.14
Maximum beam 8 m
Draft 1.20 m
Gross tonnage 35 GT
2x250 L water tanks
Tender 3,10 with 4t mercury engine
NOTE: The floor plan is very similar to the catamaran we will use, but the interior is slightly different, as the catamaran is not mass produced.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 June from 17:00 until Saturday 10 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 June from 8:00 until Saturday 17 June at 10:00
Other important information
How do I get to the port of embarkation?
- It's very easy, we are moored on the waterfront of the city of Split, once you get in touch I will send you the exact location. The port is easily reached by car and also has a convenient paid parking.
The airport is also very close and there are shuttles that take you right to the marina.
What can I bring on board?
- What you want, there are no limitations beyond the legal limits.
How is the galley organized and who cooks on board?
- We take care of everything, even the kitchen with quality raw materials and Italian cuisine.
Can children go on board?
- Yes, without problems.
Do I need to have sailing experience to participate?
- Absolutely not, we are happy to welcome even first-timers. The crew is also perfectly capable of carrying out the maneuvers independently.
How will the experience take place in case of rain?
- The beauty of this boat is also the spacious dinette which, in adverse and not adverse conditions, is a pleasant environment in which to spend time in company. However, also on the basis of preferences, one tries to organize oneself to visit a city and stretch one's legs.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.