Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "On an 11m sailboat - Weekend introduction to sailing to the islands of Aix, Ré and Oléron"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
2 days in Pertuis Charentais.
Many of you have never sailed and wish to have a first approach to the operation of a cruising sailboat and life on board. Others just need to relax at sea.
Others are invested with a very precise and more technical demand (maneuvers, cartography, etc ...). We have a beautiful lake, sheltered between the islands of Ré, Aix and Oléron, ideal to adapt to these three requirements.
We offer activities of two or three days, which leave us the choice to approach the small ports of Saint-Martin, Ars, Saint Denis, Boyard city or to go up the Charente to sail to Rochefort . - The itinerary and duration of the cruise are flexible to adapt to your desires and the weather.
- You can also spend a night and a single day on board, taking advantage of a preferential rate.
Benetau First 35S5
This boat will be particularly suitable for those who wish to have more comfort and more space. Although we are registered for 7 passengers, you will board only 5 trainees maximum (in stages), 6 out of day or half day on: A First 35S5, construction Bénéteau.
The reputation of this boat is well established. Longer, wider, therefore more spacious, it has a very bright interior and is equipped with additional comfort elements (heating, oven, refrigerator), larger independent cabins, a large cockpit, equipment and more sophisticated electronic equipment.
It is a sailboat with light displacement, fast, manageable, powerful and robust.
Our trip starts here
La Rochelle, France
Saturday 15 June from 9:00 until Saturday 15 June at 10:00
Our trip ends here
La Rochelle, France
Sunday 16 June from 17:00 until Sunday 16 June at 18:00
Reviews of Fabienne
Other important information
The entire crew shares the various tasks, refueling, crockery, storage of the boat at the end of the cruise ...
You must bring a sleeping bag, warm clothes, shoes with a good footing, if possible without a black sole, and a sports bag (the suitcases are to be excluded), not to mention the cap, the glasses (with clip especially for corrective glasses) and sunscreen (maximum protection). ...
If you want to share a personal culinary specialty or your region that supports the trip to La Rochelle, do not hesitate ...
- The annual membership to the association of 4euros is obligatory
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.