Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "4 days to discover the wonderful Gulf of Morbihan"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ahoy! I welcome you for a nice stroll in the Gulf of Morbihan. You will be able to participate if you wish to the maneuvers or simply to observe the magnificent landscape.
From Arradon or another port of your choice. We take the direction of l'île-d'Arz for a short hike and discovery of the island. Our next stop will take us on the island of Monks, the longest island of the Gulf. We will spend our nights at the moorings or in the port according to your desires.
See you soon on board
The Beneteau Oceanis 440 is a boat designed for life under the sun: spacious, bright, airy, with a large kitchen and a comfortable cockpit. Its relatively small draft for its size allows it to access many moorings. In version 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms it is ideal for a family with big children. It has been very well maintained and can now accommodate a family wishing to live on board.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 26 July from 10:00 until Wednesday 26 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 July from 17:00 until Saturday 29 July at 18:00
Reviews of Eymeric
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.