Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover the wonderful landscapes of the Gulf of Morbihan on a sailing boat"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board
I propose to make you discover the pleasures of a sailing cruise. You embark on my sailboat for a walk à la carte according to your desires. I take you to discover the most beautiful places of the south coast Brittany and the beautiful surrounding islands.
We will stop at Houat Island , Hoedic and Belle-Ile and we can even visit the beautiful Gulf of Morbihan ( depending of the weather conditions and your wishes)
All in joy and good humor :) Conviviality assured
The dates displayed are for information only. Do not hesitate to contact me to give me your availability. I am very flexible, I will adapt to your imperatives.
See you soon!
Dufour 39 German Frers
Beautiful deep-sea sailboat of 11.60. It is very well equipped for medium and long cruises. Small size it is ideal for people wishing to learn to navigate. Regularly renovated, it is very comfortable.
Our trip starts here
Monday 30 July from 17:00 until Monday 30 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 3 August from 10:00 until Friday 3 August at 15:00
Reviews of Olivier
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.