This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
You are welcomed on board between 6 pm and 8 pm.
Provisioning made with the first arrivals then detailed visit from the boat and meals on board. Night at the port and departure in the morning for Eastbourne, marina "Royal sovereign".
Departure the next day for Brighton along the English coast: the lighthouse at Sea Beachy Head, the "seven sisters" ripples of cliffs that end the region of "Downs".
Free afternoon to enjoy Brighton: the famous "pier", the lanes, the Royal Pavilion, the shops "so British" and the pubs.
Overnight at the port and departure the next day for a return to Dieppe.
Two deep sea crossings that will allow you to acquire a good control of current and weather forecasts, not forgetting the adjustment of the sails and the happiness of meals at sea!
Plan Frers of 1990, this boat is a construction Dufour & Sparks which offers a very good behavior with the sea: even upwind, it never hits!
New rigging and rigging, engine - 500 h, teak deck, perfect condition and complete equipment, everything is together for successful cruises.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 29 May from 18:00 until Wednesday 29 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 2 June from 17:00 until Sunday 2 June at 19:00
Reviews of Christophe
Other important information
In your luggage - flexible please! -:
sleeping bag, warm clothes, cap, glasses, frontal, toiletries, a pair of boots or sneakers that can be wet.
If you do not have one, I will lend you waxed (jackets and overalls).
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.