Brittany and Normandy
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I suggest that you discover the pleasures of a sailing cruise. You embark on my sailboat for an à la carte ride according to your desires. I take you to discover the most beautiful places on the north Brittany coast and the beautiful surrounding islands.
We will stop at Brehat, Chausey and Jersey and we can even visit the pink granite coast
Dufour 39 German Frers
Beautiful deep-sea sailboat of 11.60. It is very well equipped for medium and long cruises. Small size it is ideal for people wishing to learn to navigate. Regularly renovated, it is very comfortable.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 6 July from 9:00 until Tuesday 6 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 9 July from 18:00 until Friday 9 July at 18:00
Reviews of Olivier
Other important information
Do not forget sleeping bags, pillows if necessary, sunscreen, hats / caps, sunglasses and your medications if you take them.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.