This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A quiet holiday suitable for those who love relaxation, coasts near and safe. Going around the island of Capraia in only about 4 hours you can appreciate the uncontaminated and wild nature; from there after having spent the night, continue towards the "finger" of Corsica, to stop in Capo Corso and in the beach of S. Manza with the characteristic free grazing cows. Then route to Centuri with a lobster dinner in the beautiful harbor and the following day we go to the fashionable Saint Florent with the Isle Rouge and the desert to visit. The itineraries and stages are decided by all the participants during the initial briefing, based on the indications of the skipper who, as head of the boat, safety etc, coordinates all activities on board. In short, you are free to do "whatever you like";) always respecting of group decisions. Accommodation: double cabins or bunk beds.
Restera 47" Cantieri Padani
Schooner 2 trees without boom, they mean ancient style and charm under deck, but with the comfort of all the space above deck, without the danger of the boom. Wide leather cushions to guarantee a relaxing trip to listen to the sea in good company. Below deck, just as much space to grant you romantic dinners in a charming all-wood environment that offers harmony and tranquility. Boat however fast given its 47 "allows you to reach the main tourist destinations of the Tuscan archipelago in about 4 hours.
Our trip starts here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Monday 22 July from 10:00 until Monday 22 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Sunday 28 July from 18:00 until Sunday 28 July at 20:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.