Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Two weeks between Corsica and the Maddalena Archipelago, with Instructor on board !!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Possibility of boarding from Viareggio on Friday 2 August, or from Cala dei Medici (Rosignano) on Saturday 3 August, we will sail in the company of two other boats, starting from Tuscany, Cala dè Medici, Rosignano Marittima, towards Elba Island
We will continue towards Corsica:
- Old Port
- Bonifacio and all the beautiful white beaches,
without forgetting Lavezzi and continuing along the Costa Smeralda to the Maddalena Archipelago.
We will spend wonderful days, we will almost always sleep in Rada, enjoying super sunsets and spectacular sunrises, starry skies, surrounded by beautiful colors, immersed in uncontaminated nature. we will go ashore with our tender with the possibility of excellent walks.
We will do trawl fishing (on-board grill) and the thing you will like most will be sailing with the possibility of learning to sail, and to sail; for those who are already a bit expert, they will be able to progress their skills both in sailing and in anchoring and mooring maneuvers.
We sail in flotilla with GIANNI and MATTIA and their crews that you can find on this page, click here!
Beautiful boat !! Convenient and fast .... three double cabins with two dinettes, kitchen with two burners and oven, indoor and outdoor shower with hot water. New sails and equipped with gennaker .. and other supporting sails.
Our trip starts here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Saturday 3 August from 0:00 until Saturday 3 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Friday 16 August from 16:00 until Friday 16 August at 17:00
Reviews of Diego
Other important information
car parking or possibility to come by train. council mask and fins and rocks shoes
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.