Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "An unforgettable holiday to discover the Maddalena Archipelago."!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An intense holiday to discover the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean .
Together we will see unforgettable places such as the Pink Beach, the Manto della Madonna, Cala Soraja and Cala Corsara, where in some of these beaches it will be possible to disembark thanks to our tender.
On board you will be served an aperitif, a first course, a coffee and a coffee killer.
All with typical Sardinian products .
You will not miss anything. Guaranteed ;)
Dromor Apollo 12
Apollo 12 is a boat built in 1990 and launched in 1992 by dromor Greece shipyards. It has a very performing hull as it was created by the Baltic molds. It was created for charter and to navigate in any weather condition, the interiors are in excellent condition as well as the exteriors and is equipped with all the safety equipment necessary for navigation within 12 miles from the coast.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Wednesday 12 August from 8:00 until Wednesday 12 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Friday 14 August from 18:00 until Friday 14 August at 19:00
Reviews of Valerio
Other important information
If you have problems and do not know how to reach the port, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you are nearby, I can come and pick you up and drive you back.
Bring just a towel and maybe a sweatshirt for safety.
For the rest on board you will not miss anything. Enjoy only the holiday;)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.