Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The holiday we offer combines sailing with trekking . participants will be disembarked for the start of the trekking route and embarked at the end of the route.
On board they will find the skipper and the hostess who will take care of all the needs of the participants including the organization of the galley and meals.
the proposed tour is suitable for every type of person as the trekking routes are not particularly demanding crossing the hills and some of the most beautiful beaches of the island of Elba .
Our trip starts here
Portoferraio, LI, Italia
Thursday 6 May from 15:00 until Thursday 6 May at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Portoferraio, LI, Italia
Sunday 9 May from 17:00 until Monday 10 May at 8:00
Other important information
The base of the boat is Portoferraio which can be reached by ferry from Piombino. We will come to pick you up when you disembark from the ship. It is necessary to be equipped for both trekking and for the boat, therefore trekking shoes and clothing. Sweatshirt, windbreaker and sunscreen are essential for the boat
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.