Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Week of sailing holidays with Skipper and hostess to discover the islands of the Maddalena archipelago and southern Corsica through the Lavezzi Islands Park .
The typical itinerary foresees an anchorage on a different island every day!
The crew takes care of meals and supplies, which you will find directly on board.
Our boat is a 15-meter sailboat, constantly maintained, year round, between Mediterranean and Caribbean, to guarantee maximum comfort 4 cabins for our guests are equipped with exclusive shower and toilet. The boat is equipped with all the equipment for ocean navigation.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 May from 18:00 until Saturday 22 May at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 28 May from 17:00 until Saturday 29 May at 8:00
Reviews of Fabrizio
Other important information
Regarding refueling on board and the hostess and kitchen service (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Saturday evening to Friday noon, bedding complete with hand towel, gas and gasoline in the annex, final cleaning, each person must pay 190 Euros upon boarding.
To be paid by common on-board cash register: Ports of call during the cruise as well as the night at the embarkation and disembarkation quayside, the diesel consumed during the cruise as well as the entrance tax for the Maddalena park.
Alcoholic drinks are not included.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.