Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "School cruise, sailing course between southern Corsica and northern Sardinia"!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing course in cruise-school between southern Corsica and Sardinia
The itinerary will take us to the discovery of the mouths of Bonifacio between the islands of southern Corsica and the Italian archipelago of Maddalena. boarding ..
It is imperative to have a complete oilskin as well as boots
It is desirable to have a basic knowledge of sailing, the course is oriented towards learning practical navigation in cruising, plotting a course, sailing dead reckoning, steering with a compass, carrying out a bearing, practice of anchoring, on-board electronics, landing by night.
The classic route takes place in the mouths of Bonifacio with a longer navigation towards the north west of Sardinia towards the Asinara park or towards East Sardinia.
Sun Odyssey 52.2
The boat is equipped with 4 double cabins all with shower and private we; plus a crew cabin.
The 4 guest cabins are double; two of these are convertible into bunk beds.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 9 October from 18:00 until Saturday 9 October at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 15 October from 18:00 until Saturday 16 October at 8:00
Reviews of Fabrizio
Other important information
Cruise between Corsica and Sardinia with skipper and hostess on our Empress sailboat, a comfortable sun odyssey 52.2. the itinerary will take us to the discovery of the mouths of Bonifacio between the islands of southern Corsica and the Italian archipelago of Maddalena.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- 120€ cambusa obbligatoria più porti e gasolii
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.