This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Navigation along the west coast of Corsica until arriving in north Sardinia. The boarding point is Ile Rosse which can be reached by ferry from Italy. Once the galley is done we will set sail for the bays and ports that I list for the sake of brevity: Ile Rousse; Calvi; Nichiaretto; Crovani; Gallery; Solana; Girolata; Sagone; Ajaccio. You can alternate nights in the bay with nights in Port to be decided on the basis of weather and sea conditions.
Benteau First 40.7
- 12 m
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 18:00 until Saturday 6 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 9:00 until Saturday 13 August at 10:00
Reviews of Patrizio
Other important information
The port of embarkation (L'Ile Rousse) can be reached via ferries from Livorno and Savona. The port of disembarkation (Ajaccio) has ferries to Sardinia and an international airport. Holiday clothing is the bare minimum, a sweatshirt, a windproof jacket and boat shoes are recommended. The boat is equipped with a tender that can be used to reach the beaches or ports. The cruise is dedicated to relaxation and sailing, for those who want to deepen the practice of conducting a sailboat this cruise will be the right opportunity.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.