This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Experience of relaxation and sailing, at your pleasure you participate in the management and maneuvers or remain in total idleness.
We leave Genoa on the evening of April 7 and after following the long route under a carpet of stars we will be in Corsica where we will anchor in the wonderful Centuri.
The next day we will sail and after stopping at the GIRAGLIA for a walk on the long and very white beach. we will reach BASTIA to spend the night in port.
On the morning of the 9th we will sail following the route to Capraia and after a stop we will set course for Genoa.
We will sail in the SANCTUARY OF THE CETACEANS sighting, if lucky, some specimens.
Guests (6 max) share three cabins with double beds and three bathrooms.
A good tender allows you to go ashore for walks on the beach or reach the small seaside villages that we will find along the route.
Check out the crew!
Dufour 41, 12 meters comfortable, spacious and welcoming boat. Wooden interior. Equipped with three double cabins and 2 bathrooms with shower.
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Friday 7 April from 18:00 until Friday 7 April at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Monday 10 April from 17:00 until Monday 10 April at 18:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
Bring a small soft bag (no trolley or wheels) putting in the clothing suitable for the season: waxed or windproof jacket, a fleece, gloves, a cap and heavy trousers for night sailing, a sweatshirt, a beauty bag.
for hygiene, a pillowcase, a sleeping bag, shoes with clear soles or purely boat shoes, swimsuit and bath towel.
I cook or you cook or someone makes sandwiches; the rule is: those who cook do not wash the dishes, so since we don't have a hostess on board, we will all work hard to maintain order and cleanliness (which coincides with safety). Yes, you can smoke on the stern and leeward! Yes, you can eat whenever you want, be a carnivore or a vegan. You can make unlimited use of my teachings to learn to sail.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.