Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Week suitable for those who love offshore navigation and also night navigation.
Embarkation in Andora (SV) in Ponente Ligure then we will carry out the night navigation to reach the North of Corsica .
The week continues (weather permitting) sailing along the west coast of the island , to discover the most beautiful bays and areas: Saint Florent, Désert des Agriates , Saleccia beach, Lotu, Calvì, Girolata , the Scandola Nature Reserve.
Landing planned in Bonifacio , a unique town in the world, located in a natural fjord that is worth a visit only if you enter it by sea.
You will sail aboard a 16-meter sailboat, you will live a unique experience of sailing, life on board, conviviality, fun, relaxation and adventure .
Own boat with attention to every detail, enabled for rental with skipper.
Crew made up of a married couple, captain and stewardess; chef service and galley ready on board. Nothing is left to chance, from the galley that you will find on board to the menus designed according to your needs.
The itinerary could undergo variations depending on the weather and sea conditions or on specific request (compatibly with the logistics of the season).
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey
Very comfortable boat with 4 double cabins with 4 bathrooms. Suitable for charter and cabin boarding. Well maintained and constantly maintained to make it in the best possible conditions. On-board equipment and accessories: furling mainsail, furling system, spinnaker, Bow-Trust double-bow thruster, Winch Harken 44 ST motorized, for halyards. Winch Harken 44 ST manual, for mainsail sheet, 2 Harken 64 ST motorized winches, spi equipment, sprayhood canopy and bimini top in cockpit, double chiller. 4-burner stove, stereo radio with CD player, square and cock boxes, 18-inch LCD TV, Raytheon st 60 Wind Instrumentation, echo, log, st 6000 autopilot, Raytheon st 620 chartplotter, Raytheon radar, Vhf Simrad 6200.
Our trip starts here
Andora, SV, Italia
Saturday 3 June from 18:00 until Saturday 3 June at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 June from 7:00 until Saturday 10 June at 9:00
Reviews of Mauro
Other important information
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
-Skipper, in love with sailing, the sea, the wind and freedom. Scrupulous in always checking the weather and careful in letting you always navigate in complete safety.
- Stewardess on board, cook and sailor who will pamper you with her delicacies based on local and fresh products.
-Insurance required by law Tender and tender engine.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
-Moorings and Ports
- entrance to natural parks
- fuel quota
- galley and drinks
The Galley will already be present on board upon your arrival. Intolerances or allergies must be specified when booking.
- Galley and kitchen service for 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners - non-alcoholic drinks): Euro 40.00 per day.
- Sheets, towels and final cleaning/sanitization: Euro 90.00 per cabin.
- Alcoholic beverages, fuel, port and port taxes and/or marine parks (at final balance)
- Extras must be paid to the skipper (in cash) on the day of embarkation.
- Fins, masks and snorkelling equipment available free of charge on board.
- For personal baggage, the exclusive use of stowable soft bags is required, without rigid or semi-rigid armor or wheels. Trolleys will not be accepted on board.
Boarding on Saturday at 19.00 – disembarking on Saturday at 9.00
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED on board!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Bevande alcoliche, carburanti, porti e tasse portuali e/o parchi marini (a consuntivo)
- Cambusa e servizio cucina per 7 colazioni, 6 pranzi e 4 cene - bevande non alcoliche: Euro 40,00 al giorno
- Lenzuola, asciugamani e pulizia finale/sanificazione: Euro 90,00 a cabina
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.