This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ready to live an extraordinary sailing experience?
The Porquerolles Islands are waiting for you!
Do you know that onPorquerolles you will have the opportunity to stroll along the most beautiful beach in Europe? The beach of Notre Dame .
This small island will surprise you with its rich heritage. Its splendid colored houses, its typical small shops and its fauna and its preserved flora.
- Departing from the Marina d'Hyères we will take the sea for a short crossing to the island of Porquerolles. You will have the pleasure to participate in the maneuvers or simply marvel at the surrounding landscape.
- We will anchor and go ashore to visit the island.
Do you like cycling? Porquerolles is well known for these bike tours across the island. It is possible to rent from the many agencies on the island. In the evening, we will put ourselves in position to watch the sunset accompanied by a pleasant aperitif.
- The next day we will continue our discovery of the island from a different anchorage. It is also an opportunity to take the height to observe the whole island since the heights of Porquerolles. Great photo spot and unforgettable memories guaranteed. We will resume the sea gently for a last navigation and a soft return to the port of Hyères.
We are flexible in terms of dates and duration so feel free to contact us through the messaging area to ask us for more information.
I hope to see you soon on board.
Catamaran Edel Estuaire 43 Alu
A swing tray adorns the back of our catamaran, above the water, you will see on the photos, and this gives a good idea of our state of mind. Adventurous and safe, friendly and playful, respectful and supportive. Atypical, instead of a large square in the middle, a wheelhouse inside throne, very convenient for night shifts and leaving very large spaces outside. The very bright square is located at the back of the port hull as the kitchen and the cabin and owner's wc. In the other hull there are two cabins, a toilet and the bathroom. The kitchen has an oven and a three-burner gas hob, a large fridge to make the ice for the rum, except for the captain ... A bbq is fixed to the portico, essential to any self-respecting boat and gas because it is still simpler ... A lot of storage is at your disposal and four solar panels and a wind turbine provide energy. Florence is a precious help in the preparation of meals and I take care of the maintenance of the animal and the sailings, the dishes also, to save water, precious liquid on board. Flo is also necessary for navigation. Some toys are at your disposal, 2 paddles and a double canoe ... Good mood, discretion and know how to live too. The beautiful life in short!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 19 May from 9:00 until Saturday 19 May at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 21 May from 16:00 until Monday 21 May at 18:00
Reviews of Frédéric
Other important information
Space is limited in a sailboat, prefer soft bags to bulky
Do not forget a hat and sunscreen.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.