This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ahoy! Welcome aboard!
Ready to take part to a real navigation and relaxation cruise?
I propose to bring you from Hyères for a visit of the Porquerolles Islands (possibility to enter to the heart of the production of the tasty beer HYPAEA of Porquerolles), Port Cros and its national park, Le Levant, Cap Bénat, Le Lavandou.
As the weather can change quickly in this area, the route may change for security reasons.
But do not worry, the other side is also superb (we are lucky in the Mediterranean)
The peninsula of Giens, Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer, the Calanques of Cassis, the Marseillaise coast and the islands of Frioul. The destinations are numerous and all together we will decide the fantastic program that we will have.
We will visit together the coast and will make may stopover, we'll spend the nights at moorings in the most beautiful coves and will makes wonderful memories to bring back home.
It is not necessary to have previous sailing experience. If your goal is to learn or improve your sailing skills, I will be happy to do it with you ! If you wish just enjoy the moment and relax, you are on the right boat. Everyone is welcome. Good mood on board insured.
Departure from a small port near Hyères ( free parking ).
I hope to see you soon on board!
The SUN FIZZ series is renowned for the great trip as it is a robust, reliable and marine boat. It is a very flexible and pleasant sailing boat. Very well maintained my sailboat has 3 cabins and is fully equipped for life on board, autonomous in water and energy.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 12 May from 10:00 until Saturday 12 May at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 13 May from 17:00 until Sunday 13 May at 19:00
Reviews of Emmanuel
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.