French Riviera and Porquerolles
For travellers from 25 to 53 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo - Flotilla at Porquerolles for the 1st of May bridge"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
To ensure a correct man / woman balance in the crews , the available seats are divided into man-posts and woman-seats on each boat. At the moment, there is a discount of € 30 for men. To take advantage of the discount just use the code UOMOYACHT30 at the time of booking!
ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo is the sailing event of the season , five days to discover one of the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean in a perfect mix of sailing, sea, nature and nightlife that only France can offer. The event, organized in collaboration with Be Skilled, will start on the French coasts from which you will reach the island of Porquerolles where all fleet participants will meet at the welcome aperitif.
Emerald-colored water, parties, amateur regattas and unspoiled nature will be the setting for your cruise in the magical archipelago of Hyérés.
CHOOSE YOUR BOARDING CLASS
The price communicated per person is related to the Class Line : if you wish to embark on a hull belonging to the Prestige or Confort Line please contact Sailsquare Customer Care who will advise you how to operate.
- "Class Line" series : boats with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms: no supplement;
- "Prestige Line" series : boats with 4 cabins and 2/4 bathrooms: + € 40 supplement;
- "Comfort Line" series : 4-cabin catamarans and 2 bathrooms: + € 80 supplement. Availability terminated
ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo is much more than an event ... it's the sail you've never known!
who participates: girls / s aged 25 to 53; where we sail: France, Porquerolles Archipelago; sailing experience required: none, the crews will be coordinated by a skipper; expected participants: 50;
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN FRANCE
Spring in this archipelago offers colors and landscapes without equal. The coasts that overlook the Mediterranean are mitigated by the first seasonal flows of North African warm air that often offer days of warm sunshine and mild nights. Average temperatures on fine days range between 18 and 24 ° C, the sandy beaches and turquoise water of the Porquerolles Islands are magnificent. The boarding bases are easily reachable both from Milan in about four hours by car and from Rome in an hour and fifteen minutes flight over Nice.
PROGRAM OF DAYS
The participants in the L'ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo will be able to board their hulls from 20:00 onwards on April 27th (the details of the yachts will be confirmed to the crews before departure). It is essential that all crews embark on the hulls with the galley already installed so that they can set sail by 10:00 am on April 28th. Participants must disembark from their hull by 1:00 pm on May 1st. Below is the indicative schedule of the days:
- Friday 27th April: boarding of the crews on the hulls in Port Pin Roland in the evening, dinner in the port;
- Saturday 28th April: morning of navigation towards Porquerolles. Relax in the harbor. Return to the port of Porquerolles in the afternoon and meet for the aperitif;
- Sunday 29 April: amateur regattas, relaxing in the harbor. Return to the port in the late afternoon and free evening to follow;
- Monday, April 30th: running of amateur regattas, return to the port of Porquerolles, in the afternoon and bike excursions through the pine forests of the island. Prize-giving cocktail;
- Tuesday 1 May: picnic on the beach and leave of the crews. Return to the bases and disembark in the late afternoon;
We recommend that you read all the additional information in the "Other Information" section at the bottom of the experience sheet
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
one spot in double cabin on sailboats of 12/13 meters with 3 cabins and 2 toilets, launched between 2010 and 2015
one spot in a double cabin on sailboats of 14/15 meters with 4 cabins and 2/4 toilets, launched between 2015 and 2017
one spot in double cabin on sailing catamarans of 12 meters with 4 cabins and 2 toilets, launched between 2014 and 2016
Our trip starts here
Friday 27 April from 20:00 until Friday 27 April at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 1 May from 17:00 until Tuesday 1 May at 19:00
Reviews of Absolute Flotillas
Other important information
If you have never had a vacation on a boat you need not worry. The technical level required is not high, the navigation we have planned is also suitable for inexperienced people and the skippers on board will be happy to teach you all the tricks of the trade to make you independent in any situation. If, on the other hand, sailing has no secrets for you, you can prove your worth in fleet races, a real test for the summer season.
BOATS AND CREWS
You can participate with your friends and request to be housed on the same hull (subject to availability of seats) or participate individually, in this case you will be assigned a seat in the cabin together with another person of your same sex. You don't have to worry about anything, all the crews are composed paying great attention to the homogeneity of the age of the group and to the right relationship between men / women on board.
The boats available are monohulls and catamarans with an internal layout with 3/4/5 cabins with a capacity for 6/8/10 guests.
The fee includes:
- registration for the ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo holiday on boats belonging to the "Class Line".
- accommodation in a double cabin
- the skipper on board
- participation in regattas
- photo and video shooting
- the practical management fee including personal accident insurance
The fee does not include :
- the Starter Pack: € 50 per person to be paid on boarding (includes: set of sheets and towels, final cleaning, rental of the tender and outboard motor, replenishment of gas cylinders - deposit of the boat that will be recast at end of the cruise in the absence of damage)
- the galley
- transport to / from the place of embarkation
- everything not expressly included in the participation fee
PAYMENT AND DISCOUNT
You can reserve your seat on ABSOLUTE EASY Yachtoo by paying an advance of only € 140 per person upon registration and pay by March 2, 2018. For all registrations received after this date, payment must be made in a single payment .
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Ass Allianz policy No. 192652
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Activities as stated in the programme
- Insurance coverages as stated in the programme
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack 50€ (vedi "altre informazioni")
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.