French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing course discovery and learning on the French Riviera"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome everyone !
Whether you want to introduce you (beginners), resume where you stopped (novices) or improve (become skippers or crew), we offer courses, internships, trips "cruises" see regattas in a studious and convivial atmosphere.
You will be accompanied on board by a professional skipper who will teach you sailing practices in a friendly and friendly environment.
Practice regularly, what's more pleasant to perfect a sport or an activity or even a simple hobbies! How to react in case of gusts or lack of wind, how to equip oneself before going to sea, what are the reflexes to have when a crewman falls into the water, what are the maneuvers to know to go out or to enter the sea? port, what are the rules of navigation, how to organize a night navigation? So many questions that when you start and then when you advance in your learning.
It is also an opportunity to discover the beautiful Calanques of Cassis and Marseille or the Porquerolles Islands. Come relax and learn with us.
See you soon on board.
Sailboat very handy in its small size, it is ideal for learning to sail while providing some comfort to its guests. It has 3 cabins and a bathroom.
Our trip starts here
Monday 6 August from 9:00 until Monday 6 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 10 August from 15:00 until Friday 10 August at 18:00
Reviews of Serge ou Philippe
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Licence Ecole de Voile 11€
- Cotisation 28€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.