This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding at the port of Mentone optional on the 24th or 25th morning, we set sail at 10 towards Cap Ferrat sailing in front of Monte Carlo , we stop for a lunch in one of the beautiful coves nearby to arrive in the afternoon at the port where we moor for the night .
The next morning we sail towards the beautiful Antibes that will fascinate us with its two parts, an ancient and historic with the aromas of a rich market and the other modern with entertainment for all tastes.
Saturday 27 we leave Antibes to sail towards Nice, bigger but still beautiful, we stop at the port to enjoy its sunset on the Promenade.
Sunday navigation and return to the port of Menton in the afternoon.
Released on April 22, 2016, my boat is a Judel Vrolijk project, with three guest cabins, two berths for the crew, and two bathrooms. Bright and spacious inside, fast, stable and very fun to sail. Motorized Volvo 55 cv B & G instrumentation, large teak cockpit.
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 24 April from 21:00 until Wednesday 24 April at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 28 April from 15:00 until Sunday 28 April at 17:00
Reviews of Marco e Elena
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.