French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Learn to sail in a friendly setting in the islands of Hyères"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Come participate in a superb sailing experience on the French Riviera.
On board you will learn the maneuvers and the different paces of a sailboat for maybe one day if you wish to be able to enjoy yours independently.
During this course you will have the opportunity to confront all aspects of the boat's journey and life on board:
- Preparation of the navigation
- Driving the boat
- Setting the sails
- Using the instruments
- Participation in the organization of life on board.
The principle of organizing internships is to allow everyone to find their place according to their wishes, their skills but also their limits. Everyone has the opportunity to invest according to their interests without being constrained.
The objective is to allow each member of the crew to benefit from his stay without ever finding himself in difficulty.
Hoping to have you soon on board
You will sail on a prestige boat: A Dufour 48 (14m70) rigged in sloop. Its sail consists of a full batten-48m ² sail mounted on Harken ball slides (lazy bags), a furling genoa (72m2), an asymmetric spinnaker (145mÂ²) ). And for the maneuvers in the port, a 60 Volvo Volvo diesel engine and a bow thruster.
The boat is equipped with an Autohelm ST 7000 autopilot, Autohelm ST 50 navigation system, depth sounder, GPS, VHF, computer with navigation software (MaxSea), electric windlass, An outboard with 4cv outboard motor.
It is therefore in exceptional conditions that you will benefit from the education provided. You will enjoy both the pleasure of a cruise on a comfortable boat and learning the basics of navigation aboard a deep-sea cruiser, or enhancing your knowledge through skills and experience Of the captain trainer.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 11 August from 7:00 until Sunday 11 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 16 August from 16:00 until Friday 16 August at 19:00
Reviews of Serge
Other important information
The extra fee are 24 € / day per person.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.